How to make a frame isometric in Figma?
Figma is around for quite some time now. Many people are looking at it as a free alternative for Adobe Illustrator or Adobe XD. So, here's a post on how to make a isometric frame in Figma
Start by choosing a frame and making a normal design. I have made this
Start of with Isometric
- Click on the name of the frame on top of the frame to select it.
- On the left panel set angle to 45º like so
- Select all items inside the frame from the right panel and set the constraints to scale like so
- Now select the frame like done in Step 1 and make a group of the frame by doing
Command Gon MacOS or
Control Gon other OS's.
- Now, go to
Hon the left panel and type
57.73%over there and see the magic 🥳
- Now, you would notice that the texts are not as well sized as they should have been. So we will have to tweak the font sizes a little bit.
Note: The images, shapes and svgs, etc. would be well sized because of Step 3
At the end after tweaking your font sizes, you should get something like this
Now you can add a phone mockup and get this